∞ Thai Massage Practitioner Course Spring 2019
Full Immersion; Learn The Healing Art Of Thai Massage
DATES & VENUE
At The Estuary Clinic, Topsham
12/13/14 April (12th-eve only) 2019
Over the 10 days we will learn :
* How to work on the sen- energy lines – pathways in the body upon which movement occurs.
• Applied passive stretching & compression techniques
• Effective sequences to give full body therapeutic massage or to work more spot specific for various conditions
• Professional development, including client consultation and analysis, exploring contraindications and indications.
• Meditation, stretching & preparation exercises to establish a strong self care regime, to help maintain a healthy sustainable practice with specific focus on postural awareness and body mechanics.
• An overview of the history of Thai massage and some basic Thai medicine theory
Course – £845
APNT Membership –£25
APNT 12 months Insurance – £70
£940 with APNT membership + insurance
Exam Fee – £100 (payable in Sept 2019)
Early bird price £895 – pay by 30th Jan 2019
including course fees, APNT membership & insurance.
Exam fee paid separately in September -£100
To confirm a place on the course I ask for a £100 deposit. (non refundable 10 weeks before start of course unless course does not run). The remainder to be paid at the beginning of the course, if more manageable, an arrangement to pay in 3 installments with the full cost paid by 30th June