Thai Massage Practitioner Course
DATES & VENUE
At The Estuary Clinic, Topsham
Dates to follow
Over the 10 days we will learn :
* How to work on the sen- energy lines – pathways in the body upon which movement occurs.
• Applied passive stretching & compression techniques
• Effective sequences to give full body therapeutic massage or to work more spot specific for various conditions
• Professional development, including client consultation and analysis, exploring contraindications and indications.
• Meditation, stretching & preparation exercises to establish a strong self care regime, to help maintain a healthy sustainable practice with specific focus on postural awareness and body mechanics.
• An overview of the history of Thai massage and some basic Thai medicine theory
Course – £845
APNT Membership –£25
APNT 12 months Insurance – £70
£940 with APNT membership + insurance
Exam Fee – £100 (payable in Sept 2020)